The list of key organizations in charge of formulation and implementation of economic policy, which have been closely cooperating with the Department includes but not limited to:
- Economy and Investments division of the Prime-Minister’s office
- Ministry of Economy of the Kyrgyz Republic
- The Institute of Economy of the National Academy of Sciences
- National Institute of Strategic Researches
- National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
- National Statistical Office of the Kyrgyz Republic
This cooperation with public organizations helps students to bind their theoretical knowledge with practice. The department in close cooperation with the Prime-Minister’s Office and Ministry of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic continues to deliver an internship project for the best senior students: they able to have non-paid internship at economic policy organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic. This internship gives a chance to its participants to gain practical experience in the field.
Department Faculty regularly provides special seminars for the employees of the Ministry of Economy on using econometric software packages (STATA, E-Views) in development of economic policy with macroeconomic variables analysis.
The Governor of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic provided an official Letter of Support for MSc in Economics Program in 2016.