Why study Economics at AUCA?
In studying economics at AUCA you will explore and understand the increasing crucial economic and related issues that shape the world we live in. We explain the theory and factors behind the key economic decisions made by business organizations, households, institutions, and governments.
Our students gain the quantitative and analytical skills demanded by employers and required for policy creation in international affairs and development. Being in high demand, AUCA Economics graduates’ earning potential is well above that of graduates from most other fields. Our graduates work in consulting, audit, banking system, international organizations, and public institutions.
AUCA Economics Department offers one of the best undergraduate and graduate programs in Central Asia:
- AUCA-Bard US and Kyrgyzstan accredited dual degree program
- International, multi-disciplinary learning community in the American liberal arts tradition
- New Campus, which is the most environmentally progressive building in the region and the first privately funded green project in Central Asia
- World-class library and teaching facilities
- Opportunity to study abroad through AUCA’s exchange programs
- Key economic policy makers and experts in the country among faculty
- Many extra-curricular activities to enrich your student experience
- Excellent employment prospects
- Diverse and friendly community
- Classes in English