Center for Environment and Development presented its report on polluted air to the Parliament
Jawad Taheri and his exchange semester in Norway
The World Bank held a workshop on “Human Capital” for our students
Get your American accredited degree
AUCA Economics Department offers one of the best undergraduate and graduate programs in Central Asia, AUCA-Bard US and Kyrgyzstan accredited dual degree program
Why study Economics at AUCA?
Our students gain the quantitative and analytical skills demanded by employers and required for policy creation in international affairs and development.
Master of Science in Economics
Our two-year full-time MSc Program satisfies the highest international standards of education and is similar in content to the Master’s programs of the best American and European economics departments.
Our faculty is engaged in making empirical research in different areas. We opened Center for Environment and Development (CED AUCA).
News and Events
- Center for Environment and Development presented its report on polluted air to the Parliament
- Jawad Taheri and his exchange semester in Norway
- The World Bank held a workshop on “Human Capital” for AUCA students.
- ”Go Green AUCA!” campaign (November 29 – December 13) with CED AUCA
- Faculty spotlight: Nurgul Ukueva awarded by the Mayor of Bishkek
- Semester in Norway: stories from our students
American University of Central Asia
7/6 Aaly Tokombaev str., Bishkek
720060 Kyrgyz Republic
Tel.: +996 312 915 000 ext. 470
Nurgul earned her Ph.D. degree in Economics from Duke University, USA. She received her M.A. in Economics from Duke University and Temple University, USA.
Nurgul’s fields of specialization are Development Economics, International Economics, Economics Growth.
Assistant to BA in Economics and MSc in Economics Programs.