Entrance exams for MSc in Economics Program: Registration August 1-8. Exam: August 10. Financial aid exam: August 17. To register, contact email@example.com
BUILDING MINDS. BUILDING FUTURE
NMBU-AUCA-KNAU joint research conference
Jawad Taheri and his exchange semester in Norway
Where do our graduates work?
Get your American accredited degree
AUCA Economics Department offers one of the best undergraduate and graduate programs in Central Asia, AUCA-Bard US and Kyrgyzstan accredited dual degree program
Why study Economics at AUCA?
Our students gain the quantitative and analytical skills demanded by employers and required for policy creation in international affairs and development.
Master of Science in Economics
Our two-year full-time MSc Program satisfies the highest international standards of education and is similar in content to the Master’s programs of the best American and European economics departments.
Our faculty is engaged in making empirical research in different areas. We opened Center for Environment and Development (CED AUCA).
News and Events
- Joint research conference of NMBU, AUCA, and KNAU
- Professor Extraordinarius from Poznan University of Economics and Business (PUEB, Poland) Agnieszka Poczta-Wajda conducted lectures at the Department of Economics at AUCA
- Center for Environment and Development presented its report on polluted air to the Parliament
- Jawad Taheri and his exchange semester in Norway
- The World Bank held a workshop on “Human Capital” for AUCA students.
- ”Go Green AUCA!” campaign (November 29 – December 13) with CED AUCA
American University of Central Asia
7/6 Aaly Tokombaev str., Bishkek
720060 Kyrgyz Republic
Tel.: +996 312 915 000 ext. 470
Join us in Facebook!
Nurgul earned her Ph.D. degree in Economics from Duke University, USA. She received her M.A. in Economics from Duke University and Temple University, USA.
Nurgul’s fields of specialization are Development Economics, International Economics, Economics Growth.
Assistant to BA in Economics and MSc in Economics Programs.